• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Barry

Guys/Gals please keep the banter in appropriate threads, if your not sure what banter is just watch which post are about to disappear and that should give you some idea. Thanks and carry on....
Delete this (if you please ... or I will) ... but gotta say, there's a bird chirping, if not squawking in here ...

LR hrrr has what looks like a storm around the 980s mb early friday morning. Screenshot_20190710-154317_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190710-154443_Samsung Internet.jpg

The track will continue to take an East tick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Maybe, the HRRR has it moving at a snails pace before reaching land so this thing might give us a suprise in the strength department.

I agree with Ryan Maue could be a big disaster 20-30” along the Mississippi River being ground zero for multiple states. I think UKMET and CMC are out to Lunch.

I think the East shift on the Euro, is very telling! LA/MS looking like close to area of landfall

Are we going to have an obs thread for this storm, or will the title of the thread get updated as this gets closer to landfall?

Wow, big shift east Euro

Actually the Euro is a tick west of 0z. FWIW there probably isnt really isnt a "east" trend. I think the implications of the models showing the center forming more north or south is where some of them are getting this noise from. Obviously that will determine where exactly the landfall occurs.

The chances of that verifiying is 0.00000001%.
I know. Most likely scenario IMO, based on data we know would be a lower end hurricane moving up the states of LA and MS slowly. Still very bad news from a flooding perspective though. These NAM runs still make me blink twice though, lol.

Back