• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Arlene

Snowfan

El Nina stinks
Reaction score
This new invest was classified yesterday. According to the NHC, it has the potential to become a subtropical cyclone.

Looks like this could be classified, convection firing near the center and persisting

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Looks like this could be classified, convection firing near the center and persisting

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
It is quite interesting. If it keeps its act together, then who knows. It would be something to watch other than the relatively plain weather here except for the weekend threat.

Up to 50% this morning.
two_atl_5d0.png

Thread now located in the Tropical Weather Wiki discussions tab as well - for posterity
We need to get all new substantive threads imported to Wiki when created so none get "lost" ....

FWIW (and it may be to some as the season moves forward) - this graphic is from a model link I stuck in the Wiki models section - towards the bottom - under "wind"
there are different layers and they do give a good education on steering if you look at them (the 3) in conjunction with models and HC forecasts ...
just sayin' as a teachin' tool ...

Back