• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Very humid today with dewpoints around 70F.
.5" so far in the guage.

1624315260482.png

Poured buckets here for about 10 - 15 minutes and had a drastic temp/dew change when the storm hit. Nasty wind too.

Still waiting here.

Incoming, though I think you will get most of your rain overnight when the front approaches.

1624315948432.png

Attachments

• 1624315898560.png
    1624315898560.png
    590.6 KB · Views: 6
Jonesville getting more rain! He's probably doubled my monthly total so far. Step aside @JHS there is a new king in town!
Got another 1.21 tonight. That is a lot for a 0% chance. Was not supposed to see anything until after 11 tonight. Not sure we get much more in the upstate though because the front seems to have picked up speed and may already be nearing Columbia and Raleigh by daybreak tomorrow.
Storms back to the west seem to be weakening as daytime heating is lost.

Got another 1.21 tonight. That is a lot for a 0% chance. Was not supposed to see anything until after 11 tonight. Not sure we get much more in the upstate though because the front seems to have picked up speed and may already be nearing Columbia and Raleigh by daybreak tomorrow.
Storms back to the west seem to be weakening as daytime heating is lost.
Yeah not a drop here! I'm sitting on 3.85 for the month after Claudett. I was holding steady with most but feel like I'm falling behind quickly now compared to everyone else except maybe @smast16 and @NoSnowATL. Buts it's only a matter of time before they pass me too. I'm telling you nobody can touch me when it comes to lack of rain in summer, not even you ???

Yeah not a drop here! I'm sitting on 3.85 for the month after Claudett. I was holding steady with most but feel like I'm falling behind quickly now compared to everyone else except maybe @smast16 and @NoSnowATL. Buts it's only a matter of time before they pass me too. I'm telling you nobody can touch me when it comes to lack of rain in summer, not even you ???

2.92" so far.

Back