• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

The June Thread 2021

Scape around 3700 here right now temp 88 DP 73.....feels like hot ass outside......all I can do is remember some folks whining about the cooler weather we had a few weeks back instead of this crap and all I can say is......why??????
Because Actual chance at storms and the pool vs Cool NW flow and worsening drought

Scape around 3700 here right now temp 88 DP 73.....feels like hot ass outside......all I can do is remember some folks whining about the cooler weather we had a few weeks back instead of this crap and all I can say is......why??????
Because I am enjoying hanging out on the deck with it a very nice 78F IMBY. The 50 something with 30 mph winds we had most of the spring sucked. However, if I lived in Greenville I would agree with you?

Give me a pacific driven winter over a Atlantic driven one at least when pacific blocking works the cold is there and when it doesn’t you torch in the 70s

Because Actual chance at storms and the pool vs Cool NW flow and worsening drought

I mean I kinda feel ya on the storms, but pulsey storms are not really that exciting, the average garden variety summer storm is meh usually though we do sometimes get some decent storms in the summer.....but IMO none of that is worth dealing with these types of air masses for months on end....thats why I will take the cool for as long as I can because I know the ------ humid weather is a guarantee for several months no matter what.

Back