• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tennessee valley/NC/Va Flizzard (16th)

Need Southeast Ridge Dan here to question the actual footprint of the TN valley relative to the coverage of this flizzard.
What does the Tenn valley actually include geographically? I think I’m prty sure but since we’re in need of someone to nitpick I figured I’d at least make sure I know what I thought I knew?

Interesting. I guess I really do need to pay attention. I figured the models would back away like usual when we get closer. Still worry the lower levels will be too warm
Yea could still end up a graupel/rain event

Interesting. I guess I really do need to pay attention. I figured the models would back away like usual when we get closer. Still worry the lower levels will be too warm
Oh, it will be too warm. We do not get snow. Best case is nonaccumulating rain/snow mix. Yes, I’m still bitter from last week.

For the TN Valley and the mountains, on the other hand, this looks solid for a chance of a coating or maybe an inch or two even in the lower elevations!

What does the Tenn valley actually include geographically? I think I’m prty sure but since we’re in need of someone to nitpick I figured I’d at least make sure I know what I thought I knew?
Tennessee Valley extends into just south of Huntsville AL but I’m not sure east and west

Back