• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

75.6 for high here yesterday which had to be the lowest high temp since early may. 55 was the low which was a little surprising since that was the temp at 2AM when I went to bed. Either way it was also the lowest temp in a few months. I love this time of year so much knowing we have got months of cool temps ahead plus the mystery of what winter will bring. I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be a crapy snow year here since I’ve had 2 incredible winters in a row of 12 and 19 inches of snow. Since 2006 I’ve never had 3 winters in a row that were snowy. Usually after 2 good winters here it’s extremely hard to get even 2-3 inches of snow in the 3rd winter. Of course it’s possible but I’m a big average user when it comes to predicting winter weather and that usually works out well here.

100+ possible for many of us next week.
You can dial that back about 10 degrees. Mid 90's at best, probably. Still hot for this time of year but not unusual. Summer doesn't "close" in the SE until around mid-October. Then we get "Autumn" for 6 months until Summer returns in late April.

Back