• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Sweatember '22

More of the same it seems, too much for some, not enough for others. 3.37 for me, with, seemingly, a repeat for the upcoming weekend. Oconee airport with nearly 8.5!
I hope some of you that need some rain get some but I'm done, I WANT SOME FALL WEATHER... DRY AND COOL PLEASE!

More of the same it seems, too much for some, not enough for others. 3.37 for me, with, seemingly, a repeat for the upcoming weekend. Oconee airport with nearly 8.5!
I hope some of you that need some rain get some but I'm done, I WANT SOME FALL WEATHER... DRY AND COOL PLEASE!
Yes we have been drowned since Thursday. We'll over 6 imy

Big storm just to my SW. Lots of lightning and thunder and maybe hail. Getting some blowout drops now. @SD Looks like it's coming for you.

Got a question for the old timers. Do you guys ever use the GDAPS/ Unified Model? Is it okay with our weather here in the southeast?

Back