• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

While certainly you would want it to be cold and have a snow pack building across Canada if you want cold . Still doesn’t mean we are guaranteed to stay warm . Just like if we saw an early snowpack with tons of cold in Canada , it doesn’t mean a cold winter . Just helps I’m sure .
Yep, we’re getting into a time where it’s legitimately becoming important to get snow up there, still looks to be some eventually. Trust me at this point since we’re entering October, I want me some big snows piling up in Canada as a snow lover here. What good does it do torching it up there for weeks like what we’re doing and what we’re gonna continue to do, when we could instead be getting some big snows up there and starting the freezer, could be worse tho 3E5D01FC-E086-4395-8198-9DFF5C020A0B.png

Yep, we’re getting into a time where it’s legitimately becoming important to get snow up there, still looks to be some eventually. Trust me at this point since we’re entering October, I want me some big snows piling up in Canada as a snow lover here. What good does it do torching it up there for weeks like what we’re doing and what we’re gonna continue to do, when we could instead be getting some big snows up there and starting the freezer, could be worse tho View attachment 91737
We do need a pattern change! If this pattern was in January, we’d still be in a non wintry pattern

Yep, we’re getting into a time where it’s legitimately becoming important to get snow up there, still looks to be some eventually. Trust me at this point since we’re entering October, I want me some big snows piling up in Canada as a snow lover here. What good does it do torching it up there for weeks like what we’re doing and what we’re gonna continue to do, when we could instead be getting some big snows up there and starting the freezer, could be worse tho View attachment 91737
RATES OVERCOME ALL ???

Wait there’s a town called chase city in southern va. CHASE city . Up for a chase ?
If there was lightning I’d go up in the book stacks for shots and see the ghosts Shane was talkin bout

Already started here. I'm not even being dramatic. at ~25% color or dropped already. A few trees have already dropped 100%.
You sure that’s not dryness related ? Not even the northeast is that far ahead outside of New England . Assuming it’s dryness related .

Back