• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

2.38 since installing the new weather station on Sept. 13 and if memory serves I had less than .5 prior to that, if even that. So while I'm not really in too bad of shape, it is the 2nd month in a row that was significantly below avg precip.

Really looking forward to having more detailed info each month now, something I really lacked with my old station.

2.38 since installing the new weather station on Sept. 13 and if memory serves I had less than .5 prior to that, if even that. So while I'm not really in too bad of shape, it is the 2nd month in a row that was significantly below avg precip.

Really looking forward to having more detailed info each month now, something I really lacked with my old station.
The weatherflow app is awesome. Did @Lickwx Verify your setup?

You sure that’s not dryness related ? Not even the northeast is that far ahead outside of New England . Assuming it’s dryness related .
I've seen a lot of crabgrass turning purple/yellow. It's usually one if the first things to go once soil temps drop and doesn't require a frost

Hmm
aaaeca1b2fc4e4db7846c6ff13395074.jpg

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

What station do you have now and what kind of information does it give you vs your old one?

What station do you have now and what kind of information does it give you vs your old one?
Weatherflow and the historical data is much better. Last station was connected hardline to a computer, if the comp was off or not connected for some reason the data was off, also old one only went back 30 days. Not to mention the accuracy, I think lol, at least day time temps are much more accurate

Weatherflow and the historical data is much better. Last station was connected hardline to a computer, if the comp was off or not connected for some reason the data was off, also old one only went back 30 days. Not to mention the accuracy, I think lol, at least day time temps are much more accurate
The metwannabe heat island effect in full force ? but cool thank you I’m looking to get a new one myself my other one got busted in a storm

Back