• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

I’m not talking about this past summer, I’m talking about the last several days, many models were to low, rah hit 90 days ago when models had mid 80s and I was getting called a weenie for saying 90 was possible, not saying it’s gonna hit 90 but I’m just saying, it may get pretty warm again if we don’t trap lower heights on us.
It's hard to trust the gfs in the D5+ at 2m Remember the runs that were 100+ here for last week? I think it does ok inside of D5 but it just gets stupid in the longer range

Well using the CFS that far out is pretty bad lol
I’m not “using” it .. it’s just fun to look at .. also throw back to the last time I brought up the CFS and it showed the late September cool down .. I wonder if that came to fruition ?? oh wait I’m wearing a sweatshirt outside right now

I’m not “using” it .. it’s just fun to look at .. also throw back to the last time I brought up the CFS and it showed the late September cool down .. I wonder if that came to fruition ?? oh wait I’m wearing a sweatshirt outside right now
Blind weenie finds a weak cool shot once in a while

High and low temps on long range Gfs for that wonky time period with the big trough and some tropical disturbance mixing in which will give us lots of scenarios at this point .. here’s one of them where the tropical influence helps pull the trough down and bring us the coldest high pressure we’ve seen yet .. probably won’t happen like this but we’re getting to the time of year where things like this are a possibility 1410824A-D03C-489D-93D3-B745371366BF.png50588554-F1DC-47DA-BBE8-9DAC2B3B4EAF.png

Back