• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

I promise I’m not being a Dewey Dan ?. Looks like my tiny county of Davie was ground zero for heavy rain in NC. Per the the HRRR maps @Myfrotho704_ posted earlier this afternoon. Flash Flood Warning.
my property doesn’t necessarily need this. More riding time to mow…
Oh.. and the constant EBS FFWarning crossing my TV
1631157198603.png

But is all this junk with the clouds and light rain going to keep the good storms away?
Yesterday was suppose to be the storm and rain day .. our front lagged a little bit and gave us this glorious opportunity for rain today as well but no big storms or even rain was supposed to happen today until yesterday when models started picking up on this morning early afternoon rain event

Yesterday was suppose to be the storm and rain day .. our front lagged a little bit and gave us this glorious opportunity for rain today as well but no big storms or even rain was supposed to happen today until yesterday when models started picking up on this morning early afternoon rain event

I didn't get either yesterday.

Can’t say I’m not happy with the progression of this bad boy .. not good that I have a lab at 11:45 though (---------- @SD is there anything you can do to make it easier to post gifs of radar scope on here every time I try it says the file is too large but some random times it will work??)

Can’t say I’m not happy with the progression of this bad boy .. not good that I have a lab at 11:45 though (---------- @SD is there anything you can do to make it easier to post gifs of radar scope on here every time I try it says the file is too large but some random times it will work??)
10 frames or less should be fine

Back