• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Swamptember 2021

September Thread Name

• Septembre Caliente Hombre

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • September 2021- Transition Into Fall

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Sucky September

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • September Thread

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Semitropical September

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Swamptember 2021

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Soggy September

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Sunsational September

• Scintillating September

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Scorching September

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It’s Like the last 3 days at hour 240 there’s a cold front knocking on the door on the euro only for it to get pushed back
Yeah seems to be the theme hopefully it's just a case of models rushing something. Now I see why there were some ridiculously cool eps members last night

NickyBGuarantee

-NAO/+PNA/-AO
Meteorology Student
Reaction score
Is there anyone with access to the spread of ensemble temperatures in their long range? Seems like there’s a big cold front brewing around day 8-10 but models don’t know how to evolve it .. either we torch then cool quickly or it’s a gradual warm up until it finally moves past us and moderated us back down ..

NickyBGuarantee

-NAO/+PNA/-AO
Meteorology Student
Reaction score
It’s a Tuesday in mid September, that means it’s time to feed the endless winter hype machine!
At the end of the day this is a signal you want to continue to be shows if you are pushing for that -NAO to pop up … obviously more factors than just that but I’ll take signs of a -NAO any month of the year lol

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
Is there anyone with access to the spread of ensemble temperatures in their long range? Seems like there’s a big cold front brewing around day 8-10 but models don’t know how to evolve it .. either we torch then cool quickly or it’s a gradual warm up until it finally moves past us and moderated us back down ..
Or we crap the pac and not get a front passed us

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

NickyBGuarantee

-NAO/+PNA/-AO
Meteorology Student
Reaction score
Sheesh .. at least we can kiss those above 90 days goodbye from that look … still though I would rather be looking at highs in the 70s than the upper 80s late September

Myfrotho704_

Reaction score
I thought it was colder by the way my friends were talking on the wx groupchat, I need to hurry up and start my subscription lol

jackendrickwx

Hometown: Spartanburg, SC
Meteorology Student
Reaction score