• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice area of storms firing up your way

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Dude they are rocking and rolling, rain missing me but lightning ain't bolts are hitting close
168cb1193d02e36b2ec53cabdf25c3ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: SD
Awesome! I got missed N S E W, just like snow in winter.
I'm starting to come around to the idea that our rain chances are decent through the rest of the week and into the weekend. The only day that looks like a total shut out may be Friday. Gotta love piedmont trough season combined with what's left of Barry

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just ???????????
Looks like we locked in on another 10-15 days of no rain!201979C1-E31F-412E-B4B3-488935F8C27F.png

Greer always gets the good storms !! And snow, and baseball sized hail! So jellyEF599404-92F2-4437-9912-680CB3616B4A.png

Hadn't been on here whining in a few days. Figured it's time. Picked up a whopping 0.1 today. Add that to my 0.1 last Saturday for a 0.2 inch grand total of 2 weeks. Winning!!!!

Hadn't been on here whining in a few days. Figured it's time. Picked up a whopping 0.1 today. Add that to my 0.1 last Saturday for a 0.2 inch grand total of 2 weeks. Winning!!!!
Next week is a slam dunk! 70s and tons of rain! CJ said so!

I must be cursed. Recieved another 0.06 an inch today for 21 day total atleast maybe more days than that of 0.36 inches. Then had a storm tonight pop nearby and then die right over head for sprnkles.

Jimmy turned 31 today. Does that give him some sort of seniority around here? Can he start snowstorm threads now?
Jimmy refers to himself in 3rd person. , you deserve a happy Birthday, but no starting threads for you! Save that for dodo bird!

Nah Sat should be the last day as the ridge starts breaking down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excessive heat watch already up for Sunday now too, so that will bring the streak to 9 days but that 94 Monday looks refreshing....maybe end the streak

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back