• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might not get below 70F again for a while.
If we get a clean frontal passage early/mid next week should drop back into the 60s for morning lows.

On the flip side I wouldn't be shocked to see a night or 2 between thursday and Sunday not fall below 80 especially in the urban centers. Highs near 100 and dew points consistently in the 70-75 range aren't going to allow for a good amount of nocturnal cooling.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comical, out of town currently in Oklahoma City and decide to check radar back home to see what’s happening. I expected nothing, but of course right over my house.6BBC9D82-EDE1-415F-888E-3A654009A621.png
Rains every time I’m out of town. Coming home tomorrow though and then I’m off to Myrtle Beach for a week starting Saturday. If your in N GA. I would prepare a deluge of rain next week. Lol.

Comical, out of town currently in Oklahoma City and decide to check radar back home to see what’s happening. I expected nothing, but of course right over my house.View attachment 21133
Rains every time I’m out of town. Coming home tomorrow though and then I’m off to Myrtle Beach for a week starting Saturday. If your in N GA. I would prepare a deluge of rain next week. Lol.
And another thing RIP me tomorrow afternoon.o_O 78AFD3EF-B1F1-4529-B429-9584F85A8940.pngI hate this type of weather.

If we get a clean frontal passage early/mid next week should drop back into the 60s for morning lows.

On the flip side I wouldn't be shocked to see a night or 2 between thursday and Sunday not fall below 80 especially in the urban centers. Highs near 100 and dew points consistently in the 70-75 range aren't going to allow for a good amount of nocturnal cooling.

I love the longer days and plenty of sunshine to work outside when I get home from work but other than that I despise summer

how did I get the old perv from bothering me on here all the time follows like a nat

4th day in a row of a heat advisory and I see no reason that at least the next 6 don't also contain advisory, not sure I've ever had 10 days in a row.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
4th day in a row of a heat advisory and I see no reason that at least the next 6 don't also contain advisory, not sure I've ever had 10 days in a row.

Nah Sat should be the last day as the ridge starts breaking down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woke up to 77/77 delightful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back