• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think it’s getting close to time to start hearing everyone forecast how great winter is going to be just for us to realize it’s going to be nothing like that.

I predict met. winter will get here on 12/1 and will be much colder than fall, which will be much colder than summer. In the meantime, I recommend enjoying summer, whether that is mainly inside or not.

I predict met. winter will get here on 12/1 and will be much colder than fall, which will be much colder than summer. In the meantime, I recommend enjoying summer, whether that is mainly inside or not.
Love optimism, Larry!

and to prove how correct you are, here's the Jamstec ... which I'd go 100% against most anytime ... LOL ... ;)

temp2.glob.DJF2020.1jul2019.gif

If there wasn’t no crazy WAA with the dec storm those snow Totals would have been huge, those rates were insane

Going to be a dangerous Fall to Winter flip. Watch the tropics and poss. strong tornado NC Piedmont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back