• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks man.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The funny part is the previous 20 days gave me over 7 inches and I have no doubt that when it finally rains it will rain every day for the next week.

Im almost certain there is a correlation between ground moisture and pop up storms.

The funny part is the previous 20 days gave me over 7 inches and I have no doubt that when it finally rains it will rain every day for the next week.

Im almost certain there is a correlation between ground moisture and pop up storms.

Exactly what I think, low level moisture content in my opinion is probably higher the next day after rain, if it’s the summer

NYC power out ... OMG ... pandemonium over supper ... those folks have no idea of leftover corn bread, bar-b-que chicken and cole slaw .. FOX is reporting the restaurants are in calamitous disarray ... and that people are having "to walk blocks" ... o_O:eek: ... Er?

NYC power out ... OMG ... pandemonium over supper ... those folks have no idea of leftover corn bread, bar-b-que chicken and cole slaw .. FOX is reporting the restaurants are in calamitous disarray ... and that people are having "to walk blocks" ... o_O:eek: ... Er?

Wish it would stay out for another 364 days. Boston too.... sorry not sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back