• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep just started pooping rain

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Congrats. Missed me to the south. Again. Probably for the best. I dont want the first rain with a new roof to be at night.

Looking good your way, perfect timing too.... a good storm is great sleeping weather

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ended up having a good storm last night. Heavy rain and some thunder and lightning.

43058493f260d1521aa1d35b85e5c59a.jpg

New building and finally a window in my office to watch the cold rain fall this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excessive heat watch already up for Sunday now too, so that will bring the streak to 9 days but that 94 Monday looks refreshing....maybe end the streak

The 15-20 degree below normal temps next week should feel extra refreshing!?02E9255E-0E68-467C-BBB6-68E404462C98.png

My family went to Busch Gardens last Saturday. I bought the fast pass for my son and I to use. It was definitely worth the price to skip the lines instead of waiting 45 minutes in that heat to ride most of the big rides. It was also definitely a Gold Bond powder day. We ended up walking over 7 miles.

What could've been....
38fd2292a886f4f973a772bd2e0d3b6e.gif

Try not to think about what might have been
Cause that was then and we have taken different roads
We can't go back again
There's no use giving in
And there's no way to know
What might have been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back