• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone focused on the tropics and I'm over here wondering how I keep whiffing on storms everyday despite high rain chances. Absolutely nothing of any significance will form over the Upstate lately!!

I didn't think it was possible but there's actually more bad info being posted in the 92L thread than there is in winter storm threads here on southern wx and the storm hasn't even organized into a cyclone yet. Be careful what "info" you take in on here.

I didn't think it was possible but there's actually more bad info being posted in the 92L thread than there is in winter storm threads here on southern wx and the storm hasn't even organized into a cyclone yet. Be careful what "info" you take in on here.

What do you mean? There’s speculative discussion based on models and other things, but isn’t that normal for just about any tropical thread on a wx BB? Is there anything unusual in the thread?

What do you mean? There’s speculative discussion based on models and other things, but isn’t that normal for just about any tropical thread on a wx BB? Is there anything unusual in the thread?

This place is fun, that other place isn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to name anyone because that's rude. It's just some inaccurate information that a few people are trying to present as factual and definitive, not speculative.

Another option to show you what you want in your location?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Guess I don't get why they still have it in service if they supposedly replaced it with the FV3.

Book this! The RAH and GSP rain holes in full effect!A336DF82-7BEF-4225-8AE6-D7E4C679F553.png

Whasaaaaaaa! Need about another hundred mile shift E, I’m in the cone! What’s the CMC showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back