• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would definitely help out no cap since you miss Convection all the time
As you say that....
44a0896d229062e0827be7f782de0446.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Somehow this isn't raining
ba2f9f89871eb4e4d50cd36b34baeafb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It is astonishing, and I mean that, how it can storm five miles in a complete radius around my house and not rain here.

What are these shenanigans!????u

What is it with you and shelf clouds?? :)

Because birdman told me if i don’t say nothing about a shelf cloud, piedmont of NC is getting no snow this winter while Wilkes gets buried and people get stuck there for weeks while we endure the coldest rain possible, Mack would be stuck in one of those weird pockets of sleet

Because birdman told me if i don’t say nothing about a shelf cloud, piedmont of NC is getting no snow this winter while Wilkes gets buried and people get stuck there for weeks while we endure the coldest rain possible, Mack would be stuck in one of those weird pockets of sleet
Does Tony get sleet for a week? if so, all is good in heaven and on earth ...

Another day another whiff! Guess CJ failed miserably on his 60% numerous storm chances for today. Smdh
He said today that the Euro was the first model to pick up on a tropical storm last week, so riding it hard! He also mentioned the CMC at 5, lol! Wouldn’t touched it with a 10’ pole if it showed a sleet pellet! ?
And he said storms south of 85 only!! ?????

Jimmy, you’re missing it!A477E730-FC6D-4CDD-AF3A-808F17DC87E8.png

He said today that the Euro was the first model to pick up on a tropical storm last week, so riding it hard! He also mentioned the CMC at 5, lol! Wouldn’t touched it with a 10’ pole if it showed a sleet pellet! ?
And he said storms south of 85 only!! ?????

Stop with the fake news, it was birdmans weather model that picked up on the tropical system first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back