• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn’t touch the damn Euro, if it had flurries!

Let's see ... It is 10:00 PM on July 6th, and it is the same temperature in Gainesville FL as in Asheville, NC ... 77º ... now that is a prayer answered ...

curtmp.png

had a brief downpour here earlier, anything to stop the heat which will likely be taking over especially if the tropics get active to the east

So crazy idea, there's a hotel within walking distance of my workplace in Huntersville, should I book a room there ahead of the next snowstorm that looks to be another NW of I-85 event?

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Up and over pattern. Some said it could not be done months ago. I said otherwise.

Absolutely not one drop of rain at my house since I do not know when. Somehow everything keeps missing.

I’ll bet 10$ this tropical system will move on a track to give me zero rain! I called it first! Birdmanduece! ?

SSTs yes, but shear, vorticity, steering currents and so many other variables come in to play ... just sayin' you have to look at the whole kitandkaboodle picture ...
Definitely im not too good at looking at factors when it comes to tropical development though ?

Definitely im not too good at looking at factors when it comes to tropical development though ?
Sometimes I wonder if anyone is ... but the idea is to study and learn and pay attention to the past ... and look at the models and maps and real time dynamics ... and keep a 'cane supply kit of food and essentials ready ... you can always use it in November for a block party if God smiles on YBY ... ;)

and again, for general but good info ... https://spaghettimodels.com/

Last edited:
It looked like last night, based on what I saw on radar, that parts of west TN had persistent training of storms. The radar this morning showed storms in some of the same areas that got hit last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back