• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep... can't rain at my house but...
a43643b20ca6a5df05fb9a676ef32f06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Has anyone had any rain lately? I keep getting forecast for some chance and it never happens.

Somebody with more knowledge of summer patterns please explain the lack of storms along the GSP to CLT corridor day after day? Even Brad P had a 50% chance yesterday and 60% today and nothing. Not a drop in a week now with high chances. What is going on that people are missing?

Somebody with more knowledge of summer patterns please explain the lack of storms along the GSP to CLT corridor day after day? Even Brad P had a 50% chance yesterday and 60% today and nothing. Not a drop in a week now with high chances. What is going on that people are missing?
Drought begets drought

Subsidence, bad luck, and not as much differential heating as the NC mountains to form convection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back