• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to watch the outflow boundary explode over the next 1-2 hours to my south as the better forcing aporoaches leaving me with a fat 0.00

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can someone explain this to me?

What is the deal with this storm in the Texas panhandle? Warned for 70 mph winds and penny sized hail and looks like nothing more then a very small shower on radar to me. D341C335-55C9-48BD-84FC-36839F50989C.png

Anybody seen the predictions by the weather people on the saharan desert sand coming to the southeast by next week? Dont remember meteorologists ever talking about it before.

Last edited:
I'm actually ready for mother nature to calm the eff down, for a few days anyways. Or if we can get the rain without damaging storms.

Anyone want to be that the GSP metro stays completely dry through both rounds of storms. I'm saying it happens. In fact round 2 may not happen at all.

if anyone deserves anything like a derecho today it’s the blowing rock hickory Wilkesboro corner of the state and no one else plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back