• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn’t happened before across the nearly entirety of the se US even though you can feel free to cherry pick individual locations or time periods that were similarly anomalous. It’s very obvious that we are rigging the system towards warmth and that anomalies like these are becoming more likely because of fossil fuel combustion

I think Micheal is a flatearther lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post in Global Warming thread. There you"ll get your ass handed to you as always by @snowlover91 with actual content and not one liners. Anything goes as long as in whamby thread ... right? :)

You mean cherry picked content? lol. Who would argue against global warming at this point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copy and paste for the next 30 days!??F011F1EF-0761-4749-BFED-A45D11672655.png

The GFS sucks, the FV3 sucks, the Euro sucks, the CMC sucks, the ICON sucks, the GEFS sucks, the EPS sucks, the Brazilian sucks..... time to go back to the weather rock and just be prepared for anything

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fuckk the FV3 and the super CADs it showed, I’m going all out in this thread, anyways it always showed insane CAD setups imbedded In a strong ridge this past winter, literally a ---- model

The GFS sucks, the FV3 sucks, the Euro sucks, the CMC sucks, the ICON sucks, the GEFS sucks, the EPS sucks, the Brazilian sucks..... time to go back to the weather rock and just be prepared for anything

Why don't we just make our own model? Call it some name and hand draw it once a day in MS paint and it'll be more reliable than the models I'm sure.

Ahhh ... another convert! Score ... :cool:

It has happened before, from 1920 to 1929 the avg December temp in GSO was above 41.0 every year. A one year break in 1930 and then it went above 44.0 for 3 more consecutive years. That is 13 of 14 years above average (40.0 is historical average for Dec)
Yes...its all patterns.

Brick wins again
9a415c713f41ba322171fbc8645d5fea.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ladies and gentlemen while I enjoy banter let's step away from the ledge of the flat earth and drop the GW chatter. Its an obviously divisive topic and has its own thread. Thx mgmt

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Might I add that even in there as divisive as it is, refrain from comments that certainly could be perceived as personal attacks.... thanks for letting me add my .02 admiral. Now back to regularly scheduled wambulous complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back