• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One could only dream of the CMC being right for once. Wouldn’t need it to rain again until August.81AB98AD-C4B9-4F06-B343-0C5DBDFF1A88.png

Looks like I got the short end of the stick again overnight. Heavy downpours developed around me and all missed me once again. Lol. Meanwhile about 15 miles to my north in Gainesville they pick up well over an inch of rain. I won’t even see an inch of rain here by next week!

Very tropical sounding tonight based off the Nam, very impressive large and curved low level hodo aswell, but convection is mostly driving by large moisture/ impressive lift and some MUcape 7A588543-6787-49B6-87AB-C3008493CCF9.png

Man that sounds terrible! I certainly wouldn't laugh at that! I have never gotten into it that badly. I got 8 stings one time and that's as bad as I've got it.
8 is 8 to many :) I drank a yellow jacket in a coke one time, and getting stung on the tongue sucks donkey puds. Those little demons are impossible to see down on the ground, and it's easy to walk right into a nest. I think they used to take down dinosaurs for real 10,000 years ago, lol. But, no, you got it right the first time...it's funny as hell to see someone slapping themselves with a crow bar, hollaring, and jitter bugging around....but only if you aren't being stung too, lol.

I have also mowed over a yellow jackets nest and was stung by at least 2. It was the worst pain ive ever been in.
The true connoisseur of pain should try the gall bladder attack before making up his mind :) Caught up in the throes of one of those, I'd have welcomed a yellow jacket attack as a distraction, lol.
I'm actually getting rain. It's scaring me as it's more than a few drops. I can't imagine what price I'll have to pay for this unnatural occurrence.

1d851b26d029f2b0c1bd5abb10f3e360.jpg

I try to keep my personal life private but I will let everyone know this sad news!!! Today I lost my fan, she was by my side since I was 19. She was a like a breath of fresh air and she never spoke back. She will be missed! We had a good run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure you have other fans. Someone at school, or work...a neighbor.. you've touched in some way with a kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back