• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far my prediction I made Sunday of less than an inch for me during the big wet this week is holding on. 0.7 so far and today and tomorrow look dry. As long as I don't receive 0.3 Friday it'll be a success!

So far my prediction I made Sunday of less than an inch for me during the big wet this week is holding on. 0.7 so far and today and tomorrow look dry. As long as I don't receive 0.3 Friday it'll be a success!
I’ve got high expectations for Friday!!

You have me interested... continue

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Not sure where to find one and I'm in court all week, so just popping in as I can ... but if there is something to "bet" on next Saturday's games through the season or the BCS, that would be fun ... something like the March Madness poll. Sorry SD, I'm totally socked but whenever we get done with witnesses down here, I'll see if I can find an NCAA "game" ... Phil

Not sure where to find one and I'm in court all week, so just popping in as I can ... but if there is something to "bet" on next Saturday's games through the season or the BCS, that would be fun ... something like the March Madness poll. Sorry SD, I'm totally socked but whenever we get done with witnesses down here, I'll see if I can find an NCAA "game" ... Phil
I'll check tonight and see what I can find

We could always just do a pick em here on the board

Last edited:
Lol
0763048855b95811d7317a45fe8b6329.gif

Big wet looking pooping amazing!?A113A1F4-F74F-432F-9C15-842C3CD2154B.png

I wouldn’t bet on it, cold biased models and all! Enjoy your mid 80s and drought! The wedge always disappoints!???

Soooooo no one is interested in fantasy football?

Yes and no.... I'm interested but tbh, first of all I've never done fantasy football so I'd have to figure it out (not difficult I know) but the main issue I'm on here sporadically and by on here I mean the internet in general. But when I'm not on the forum I'm not on any electronic device and I never know if my schedule is going to allow it. Especially drafting, etc... maybe I'm just making excuses lol

Soooooo no one is interested in fantasy football?

I would be in, what's one more league. I did a league as small as four last year but really we would need 8 minimum and probably 10. Fantasy football isn't as much skill most of the times it's just if your team stays healthy. So hopefully anybody that's intimidated by it Should join in, we can all have sweet weather names haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back