• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get why the tropical forum is separate from this one. I hate going back and forth between the two. Just think it would be better to have all weather stuff in one forum.

I still don't get why the tropical forum is separate from this one. I hate going back and forth between the two. Just think it would be better to have all weather stuff in one forum.
If you hit the forums tab on the top left in desktop mode, it will list all unread topics from all of the forums. Then you won't have to jump around so much. It's very convenient.

Clutter. We already discussed this (I'm sure you remember) and the majority wanted sepearate so that's how it's going to be.
As mentioned the unread topic section makes this topic irrelevant since they're all in one place.

You still have to go to that section instead of just staying in the weather forum, but whatever. There's usually only two topics active at a time in the tropical section, so not sure how that clutters things up really.

You still have to go to that section instead of just staying in the weather forum, but whatever. There's usually only two topics active at a time in the tropical section, so not sure how that clutters things up really.
If you go to the top and hit "forums" as @packfan98 pointed out it list all unread threads and it's not broken down per forum.... as he mentioned it's very convenient. I'm not sure you did that if your still seeing the sections. Click forums at the top left, then click forums below that and see what happens...

If it looks like this, click Forums below the Forum List

1566406555516.png

Keeping them separate won the popular vote last summer. Personally I hate it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Organize it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Well, I did, and then another mod locked it. :rolleyes:

And y'all are silly for wanting them to be separate. There's usually only two threads active at a time in the tropics forum, the main discussion/model thread and if there is a thread on a current system. Not sure how that clutters things up here.

Well, I did, and then another mod locked it. :rolleyes:

And y'all are silly for wanting them to be separate. There's usually only two threads active at a time in the tropics forum, the main discussion/model thread and if there is a thread on a current system. Not sure how that clutters things up here.
And I unlocked it because I read this thread last. No need to come and complain about it when it was corrected quickly. And it's not silly if 1 person wants it. It's actually the opposite.

source.gif

Looking at the real-time lightning map, this is one time that I am glad to be on the outside looking in. There is a tremendous amount of lightning strikes just to my north. Almost continuous thunder.

Johnny C , is retiring in November! Our local on air met, heat monger, thank god! He’s quitting just in time for winter!?????‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back