• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upper 50s looking good, small victory, would rather have 100s and afternoon storms! Dry cold air is about as useless inJuly , as it is in Jan! ????☹️??????

I would brag about my 1.5 inches of rain I totaled yesterday, but since I didn't even get a measurable snow last winter, I won't. :oops:

Our 14 year old Shepherd passed away yesterday. He was a snow goober just like the rest of us. This pic is from the early morning of January 11, 2011. We took a long walk around the family farm and the snow was blowing and it was a consistency that I had never seen around here before and I’ve never seen since. My all time favorite snowstorm
1846BE27-A1F2-4F73-917D-118BA80031F1.jpeg

Our 14 year old Shepherd passed away yesterday. He was a snow goober just like the rest of us. This pic is from the early morning of January 11, 2011. We took a long walk around the family farm and the snow was blowing and it was a consistency that I had never seen around here before and I’ve never seen since. My all time favorite snowstorm
View attachment 21273

Man, I'm SO sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved pet. Never Ever gets easy. My thoughts and prayers Jimmy.

View attachment 21273

Sorry for your loss man, when we all get a pet, we gonna endure something like this one day, it always hangs around in the back of my head about my dog, there best friends that won’t ever switch up

Sorry to hear about your loss, those pets become family I know.... that's tough.

View attachment 21273
Sorry to hear this, Jimmy. That kind of stuff really puts all this other nonsense into perspective. Pets are family. Hang in there man.

Sorry for your loss man, when we all get a pet, we gonna endure something like this one day, it always hangs around in the back of my head about my dog, there best friends that won’t ever switch up
So sorry to hear this, I put my 14 year old lab/husky mix down in April and I am still not over it

View attachment 21273

That sucks man I’m sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7961f8904aa24370ecf72949f36c917c.jpg

Yep!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back