• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol #2

Screenshot_20190723-131140_WeatherBug.jpg

Full disclosure, it actually did rain here a little bit.

I'm almost under 2 severe tstorm warnings at the same time!!!!!
ddbb3edab1e8f36c1e1f9f9e422bc2e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I love how it gets to my house and stops
b8fc990b5358522b34aa999ea76b08bf.gif

It's about to rain big. Not even the air sink zone can stop it this time!

According to radar anything anything from that Tornado Warning could have been right over my house or the house across the street. Johnson County sheriff reporting a tree on on power lines and its sparking/smoking. Will update when I get home...

Edit: Apparently had a stroke typing the first draft of this post... sorry folks for the bad grammar, spelling and everything else.

Looks like another dud for my area, as always storm start cranking as the pass over Atlanta. Only bright side is that it’s not humid anymore. Nice cloud cover and breezy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well according to wife who just got home, was a miss. Grill on back patio didn't even move, takes around a 40-50 gust to move it. Power was even still on.

Well according to wife who just got home, was a miss. Grill on back patio didn't even move, takes around a 40-50 gust to move it. Power was even still on.
It was pretty messy in Holly Springs when I left work. A lot of limbs down and street lights out

One more kick in the baguettes, some stragglers behind the main front, but wait they’re moving SSW! FML!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back