• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone to go off on a limb and make a god **** forecast for the tropical depression. Not a repeat NHC forecast with rip currents and rain. Grow a pair and show a hurricane strike Oak Island.

I want someone to go off on a limb and make a god **** forecast for the tropical depression. Not a repeat NHC forecast with rip currents and rain. Grow a pair and show a hurricane strike Oak Island.
Yeah a lot of shear in it's path and an uncommon cold front diving into it. NHC is likely right.
wg8shr.GIF

My forecast is this thing gets a name with a 1-5 death total from rip currents given what little warning there is.

My forecast is this thing gets a name with a 1-5 death total from rip currents given what little warning there is.
What is it with you and rip currents? You live about as far away from the beach as possible, in possum lick NC

Just please tell us posters.... why would you forecast a death toll? Nobody, in their right mind, thinks that way. That's just unacceptable. How many times must you be told to take your garbage elsewhere!

Well I think people would take it more seriously if a death total was projected. Some PDS tornado warnings mention life property destruction etc. I think all tropical systems should have a death total forecast for the public instead of focusing on wind speed. Might help with flooding and other threats.

Well I think people would take it more seriously if a death total was projected. Some PDS tornado warnings mention life property destruction etc. I think all tropical systems should have a death total forecast for the public instead of focusing on wind speed. Might help with flooding and other threats.

There’s a difference betweeen saying people are gonna die vs warning people that things may happen that may cause death, can’t just assume people is gonna die, that’s a ----**d up way of thing

There’s a difference betweeen saying people are gonna die vs warning people that things may happen that may cause death, can’t just assume people is gonna die, that’s a ----*d up way of thing
Yeah I agree. Saying there is going to be a number of deaths and making that prediction is not a good thing to do. And if you come back and say "Boom, look at me, I predicted 4 deaths from this!" then that's just disgusting and horrible to say. Please refrain from ever saying these sorts of things again Birdman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back