• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

You brave. I sold the 2000 shares of FRSX at 7.50...bought for 6.90. No clue what’s going to happen tomorrow. Thank goodness for PINS, DKNG and CCL.
Jimmy likes to touch fire but not bathe in it ! He gotta stick out the whole way through not settle for losses . Losses aren’t realized till you sell!

Jimmy likes to touch fire but not bathe in it ! He gotta stick out the whole way through not settle for losses . Losses aren’t realized till you sell!
I know. I’m bad about selling for a loss. I’m a better trader in a bear market. I can’t go perma bull. It’s just not in my DNA.

If this is early September, Apple and Amazon put in similar attempted reversals after Nazzie land was brutalized on day 2 and those attempts failed the next day.

But it feels as if that could be it as things aren't always similar, that first 20-30 minutes was probably capitulation by weak and late longs plus more margin calls.

Main thing that will matter though is that 10 year yield. If it pukes, selling is over most likely.

Last edited:
I’ll just say this much, and this is the way I see it, things get sketchy when the market starts dumping with Bitcoin.

I think "they" have been smashing the VIX because of the amount of inflows in UVXY. So unfortunately I don't think UVXY would do you any good unless you move fast there.

I think "they" have been smashing the VIX because of the amount of inflows in UVXY. So unfortunately I don't think UVXY would do you any good unless you move fast there.
Yep. Not a long hold. People get stuck over there. Decay is a killer.

They kept the SPY far away from the bottom of the 100 day moving average channel today. Money printer go Brrrrr. It will test it eventually. Where it goes from there? Who knows D197CDF1-FCA8-447D-A2D9-535D812C6D30.png

This is normal. Not top heavy at all lol

View attachment 76793

I think this is going to get ugly this year...we don't have Trump to pump the markets with his tweets. I think we see the bottom support in this channel next couple of months. Once that black line support breaks it could come quick. I am thinking SPY 360...which gives back all the gains since August. Atleast, I hope that's as bad as it gets.

The red support line is the March highs and is the oh crap this better not break line.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 8.33.03 PM.png

It always fascinates me when the algos nail the support lines on the nose. Today STIC hit that support line and bounced perfectly.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 8.47.04 PM.png

Kobe dies in helicopter accident in LA last January and world/markets go to ---- shortly after. Tiger almost dies in car accident in LA in February this year. This is bad juju, I'm out for the foreseeable future. Good luck boys.

UCO,USO and SUNW killing it today,this week.
My golf stocks are floundering. Should have a great 2cnd and 3rd qtr. Ill be doing my part lol

Im gonna keep riding USO and UCO. Get greedy. I think theyll be $70+ range this year. Probably just jinxed

Last edited:
926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png

Back