• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Man! I was nervous Sunday night this day was coming ! Fact is we have inflated the market and that money will eventually leave the stock market and find its way to consumer goods , jacking up prices and inflation . I think with one more stimulus check we can knock out a good bounce in the market , I’ll call it a dead cat bounce ! Then we will really sell off and enter a bear market . One more multi month rally this year , then to the gutters the stock market will go! What y’all think?

Tech smashed. Will be some good buying opportunities at some point after the bloodbath.

Going to pick up some more MVIS around $7, some FRSX around $4, and some MCOA around $0.007
You might get your wish, tech sector being completely obliterated right now

Yields have started to puke (well, they were when I started posting this) and they're trying to smash the VIX again but I am a non-buyer in that being it. I am full aware that there is too much leverage and margin used involving the NDX. It's to the point where a relatively small move for this index can cause problems IMO.

I think the last two hours was a margin call cleanout yesterday and you're likely going to need another one tomorrow.

Considering that this has still been a hated run, this won't be it, but some big tech names might have started a sloppy topping process. I'd be looking for another run to start at some point.

My 15 yr old son begged me to buy $CCL at $19 and options back in January. So I bought 500 shares and the $20 July calls back in January. Needless to say, there will be no living with him after this.

And they just announced a $1B offering yesterday.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 12.51.29 PM.png

Thankfully I was about 70% cash going into today. Still ate a substantial loss today in my eyes. Could have been much worse though.

.IXIC just getting tossed around like a ragdoll today on blowout volume. From down 500 plus points to plus 400, back to down 341, and now trying to go back higher.

Nbd, totally stable stuff, not like there's not a lot of small caps in this index that could end up blowing up at some point for good...

But similar to my opinion...

The rallies it has had are still mostly too hated.

If this ain't bottom for FRSX then I'm done. I bought the dip this morning at $6.30 and sold at $7.30. I bought back at $6.90 and plan to hold overnight but I ain't confident.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 2.24.41 PM.png

I've been wanting to get back into PINS and did that today at $76. It's been really strong on these market sell off days and had blowout earnings a couple of weeks back. Look at that daily candle.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 2.29.07 PM.png

GIK is another bounce play. I have traded this multiple times past few months but I am back in heavy at $12.10.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 2.30.43 PM.png

I'm guessing bond yields dumped while I stepped away based off what a guy I've been watching comment was talking about.

But holy ****.

NDX has clawed back to little changed.

That index isn't for the faint of heart given a candlestick chart I've seen.

Last edited:
Grabbed 500 shares of UVXY at the close. Not buying today’s boner candles for one minute.

Back