• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I purchased VTIQ last week at $23.45...this is the company that is planning to merge with Nikola and go public in June. It's at $27 or so now so will probably sell today as I am just not sure how the share price is going to work out after the merger/IPO. But, part of me wants to buy more and hold onto it. Nikola is interesting...hydrogen truck maker, already has several big orders.
Yeah I was in that one at $11 and scalped for minimum profit. I was trying to work myself back in a couple weeks ago when shorts got it back under $13 but it just took off so fast I couldn’t catch it comfortably. Very interesting stock

Holy hell.....Jimmy!!! I love you!!! ALT is going crazy this morning! Help me out though.....should I just cash in on this or do you think this will keep running more? I did put in a trailing stop order on it of 10% or so to cover if it crashes back down. Your thoughts on that too???

Last edited:
Does anyone know whats going on with Indivior? I bought and sold real quick earlier but I don’t wanna go in for a longer haul if I can’t figure out why it’s going up so much.

Holy hell.....Jimmy!!! I love you!!! ALT is going crazy this morning! Help me out though.....should I just cash in on this or do you think this will keep running more? I did put in a trailing stop order on it of 10% or so to cover if it crashes back down. Your thoughts on that too???
I can’t remember advising on ALT. Either way, that thing has been a monster!

Last edited:
I think this is a really cool thing we have going on here in this thread. I want to put it out there that I'm willing to learn and help research things and share news so that we all can hopefully profit from each other's ideas. I'm willing to put my trust into those of you who know what's going on and I want to be able to contribute to this in some form or fashion. I don't have big money to play with, but when I can put in a couple hundred into something and get a quick double my money occasionally, then that's fun and interesting and something to keep my mind off of the every day struggles. Please reach out to me if you need help or need something.

ALT has been amazing and I’m still holding on. In at $4.10 and that baby got to $10.56 at one point today. It has been on a steady rise for the last 2-3 weeks without any significant news. If it can get some funding towards its covid vaccine then it will lose its mind. That run this morning from $6.95 to $10.56 was epic. Had some pretty large sell offs after that run and got back into the mid 8’s, but still a solid day for them on a pretty great run.

Bought some in Luckin Coffee (LC) this morning at $1.60/share. They are a Chinese coffee company that is basically like there Starbucks. One of the guys I follow has been posting about it the past 4-5 days and a gap back up to $4-5 should happen soon. They got into some trouble with there CEO committing financial fraud and it tanked. They could get bought out by a Starbucks or someone big and it could go crazy, but I’m just looking for that quick gap up back. It did well today and got up to right around $2.20.

Last edited:
ALT has been amazing and I’m still holding on. In at $4.10 and that baby got to $10.56 at one point today. It has been on a steady rise for the last 2-3 weeks without any significant news. If it can get some funding towards its covid vaccine then it will lose its mind. That run this morning from $6.95 to $10.56 was epic. Had some pretty large sell offs after that run and got back into the mid 8’s, but still a solid day for them on a pretty great run.

Bought some in Luckin Coffee (LC) this morning at $1.60/share. They are a Chinese coffee company that is basically like there Starbucks. One of the guys I follow has been posting about it the past 4-5 days and a gap back up to $4-5 should happen soon. They got into some trouble with there CEO committing financial fraud and it tanked. They could get bought out by a Starbucks or someone big and it could go crazy, but I’m just looking for that quick gap up back. It did well today and got up to right around $2.20.
Alt was crazy today. I mentioned before, but I put a trailing stop order on my shares and it sold when it pulled back at $9.60. It's down to $8.30 now, so do you think I should buy back in and wait for it to run more?

I always get nervous buying back into a stock because it’s hard to know the top, but I definitely feel like there is plenty of money to be made here potentially. When I bought him at $4.10 I set a stop loss at $6.10 and I didn’t expect it to hit. I ended up buying back in at $6.50 and bought the dips to average back down to $6.22 and today when it hit $10.56 I kinda wished I would have sold, but I still think it’s a bargain if the covid vaccine stuff works out and they get a partnership and funding.

I am still a newbie to this but I follow a couple of people that have a solid track record and do the best due diligence that I can. I just started this back at the end of the March and I’ve had a great time trading. I’m up overall but I’ve also made plenty of mistakes. My biggest problem is knowing when to let go, but I love Altimmune and the nasal vaccine that they are working on. This stock has had Green Day’s pretty much every day the last two weeks and I’m here for the ride. If you compare it to some of the other pharmaceutical companies like Novax, MRNA, and Novavax, the chart looks so similar to those before they made there run. It’s amazing to me how much it has moved without a PR regarding funding or partnerships, but things seem to be on track.

HTBX is a local one that has some potential

MVIS still has potential but awaiting some long overdue news about any buyout by microsoft

Btw, fwiw HLX served me well, got in at 1.05, it's up to 3.27 just wish I had dumped thousands into it.

Stock is crazy oversold due to the financial trouble that the previous CEO got into. There are also serious buy out rumors that they could be bought out by starbucks or someone else. I got out at $2.80 this morning with a $1,500 profit and may get back in if it gets to $2.50. The company has LOTS of money and was doing great up until the bad news. I do not see the company going bankrupt. It is risky, but shorts have been tearing it up the past couple of days, but I think they will eventually lose.

Stock is crazy oversold due to the financial trouble that the previous CEO got into. There are also serious buy out rumors that they could be bought out by starbucks or someone else. I got out at $2.80 this morning with a $1,500 profit and may get back in if it gets to $2.50. The company has LOTS of money and was doing great up until the bad news. I do not see the company going bankrupt. It is risky, but shorts have been tearing it up the past couple of days, but I think they will eventually lose.

I just quickly went on Robinhood to check any stock news about Luckin and it sounded like everyone was saying to stay far away from this. One of the headlines said something about it potentially being delisted and some other horrible news. Is there anything pointing to something that could blow this thing back up?

GNUS running again today....back in the green for me, gonna buy more if it sells off back into the $1.30-40 range, lots of upside and I still think this is a $3-4 stock in a year or less.

Back