• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

you day trading this fiasco today? thinking it should drop at open then rally, probably close the day backdown. Will be fun to watch if nothing else.
Yeah, no i’m not touching this one. I will watch it though because it should be entertaining.

Yeah, no i’m not touching this one. I will watch it though because it should be entertaining.
it's pretty wild they haven't even issued a PR, this stock is set up to draw a lot of political lines as well. Trump will probably mention if he hasn't already. don't think it makes it down to pennies in the near term and if it does will bounce hard. The message boards are pure entertainment right now.

NNDM up over 500 percent in last 24 hours . A direct 40 million share offering this am tanks it to 2.50 . The shares are gobbled up and now it’s running again . I bet it closes north of $5 today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loaded up on JCPNQ and it’s up 50 percent . Finally a good day

Altimmune has been good to me over the last week or so. Bought in at $4.10 and sold today at $6.20. Got back in big at $6.25 and this sucker is primed for big days ahead. Should get some funding for the covid vaccine soon and then this baby will be flying into double digits and beyond. Pretty cool that the company has ties to UAB as well, close to home.

So...about me trying to play the game of averaging in on FB...I set my buy price at 200 and just missed out on getting "any" of the piece of the pie before they started running again. ?

I'm close to throwing up my hands and possibly going for a growth ETF instead of adding a second tech stock, with the way things are, I'm lucky I got in on google on what's turned out to be a fantastic price.

Not sure if I should share this, but RTX is probably as interesting as Boeing and safer. They are in the defense sector.

Gonna try to initiate a position in Raytheon (RTX). It will be a long hold. Of course since I placed an order the rally it's been on will probably continue, but I think this order is more likely to fill in the next few months. If Facebook heads back down to 200 it's going to be because we have some bigger problems.

Gonna try to initiate a position in Raytheon (RTX). It will be a long hold. Of course since I placed an order the rally it's been on will probably continue, but I think this order is more likely to fill in the next few months. If Facebook heads back down to 200 it's going to be because we have some bigger problems.

OMGD MY 62,000 shares of XSPA is paying off today !!!!!!!! Been waiting weeks for the Pr drop on out covid testing at airports . They signed a contract with JFK
59ffbaddc2e37122c10ad5cf4f16dca8.plist

OMGD MY 62,000 shares of XSPA is paying off today !!!!!!!! Been waiting weeks for the Pr drop on out covid testing at airports . They signed a contract with JFK
59ffbaddc2e37122c10ad5cf4f16dca8.plist

How did you come across this company?

Dow futures up 2%. Ridiculous. Up over that 24,800’ish hurdle and now approaching 25k. Who the hell knows where we go from here

8-10% morning here. Tempted to slap that sell button but won’t. Where’s everybody at? Oh well. I guess I’ll continue to use this thread as my own personal stock diary.

Dear Diary,

I’m an idiot for selling DKNG at 15 and not buying back on the dip.

Sincerely,
Jimmy

I purchased VTIQ last week at $23.45...this is the company that is planning to merge with Nikola and go public in June. It's at $27 or so now so will probably sell today as I am just not sure how the share price is going to work out after the merger/IPO. But, part of me wants to buy more and hold onto it. Nikola is interesting...hydrogen truck maker, already has several big orders.

Back