• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Another day to print money . Let’s roll
db8c5db8078dd03e2a46af7f3d229370.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did not expect to wake up to the DOW futures being up nearly a thousand, all of my stocks being up, and everything for long I'm watching being up (seeing so at about 9:15).

I think I'm going to end up regretting being slower than a turtle with aapl. It probably is going to go back down some but I don't see tech being affected too much and I could've gotten in at 240. ? That put that someone had at 150 that I saw broadcast by yahoo...lmao. Nope.

Also, for fun stuff, since they cut interest to 0, my dad told me I should withdraw the rest of my inheritance money instead of putting it in a new CD when the TD-Schwab merger happens. I wanted more dry powder, well I guess I'm getting it in a few months, although it won't all go to stocks.

Bailed on JNUG this morning for small profit. The way GDXJ dipped before the bell last night then shot straight up to 33 after hours didn’t look healthy to me. I got out and made money. Looking for my next play

Bailed on JNUG this morning for small profit. The way GDXJ dipped before the bell last night then shot straight up to 33 after hours didn’t look healthy to me. I got out and made money. Looking for my next play
I bailed on JNUG yesterday for a small profit, it's been up up and away ever since......... good grief Lol

Just made a hefty purchase of Diamond Offshore. Did some research last night and this one showed up on my scanner. It hit what I think is really solid resistance around 1.56 so I pulled the trigger. I really like this play. Let’s see what she does. Just like that it pinged above 1.60. Right on queue. Let’s gooooo

I got in on Halliburton at 6.67 over the last few days. ET at $4.94 and fang at $31.94. I like the upside on all those. Also took a chance on Tops at .27 a share and it shot up in after hours trading yesterday.

Back