• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I already own AMD...have for years. But I like ARM too...had great earnings but reaction was blah.

Kind a looks like a bear flag but it's also holding it's ema's. I may add a few soon. NVDA earnings in a couple of days and that will dictate everything.

sc-3.png

I swore off GME…until late today. Added some shares at $20.10. I’m such a sucker.

Attachments

• IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    110.4 KB · Views: 8
This guy has been mostly right about the market over the past few years…he’s calling for a major top and crash.

Started position in SHOP right at open...$58.30. I will add more in the coming days...I might be early on this one.

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 9.34.56 AM.png

I swore off GME…until late today. Added some shares at $20.10. I’m such a sucker.
Still holding this crap...it hit high $23's after hours last night and I should have sold. $19.70 is my stop...going to just leave these and take a small loss worst case.

As for the market the oscillator dropping to near neutral'ish. I would like a solid red day to freshen things up but not sure we get that.

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 10.17.45 AM.png

I closed out COIN just now at $233.80. I would think $235-$236 would be solid resistance but even so, it's moved $32 in 2 trading days and thats enough for me.

View attachment 147799

Glad I sold COIN in the $233's....I might add some shares back at $217'ish later today or next day or two. It needs a couple of days of rest.

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 10.19.21 AM.png

Snowflake really has a nice looking chart going into earnings tomorrow. These SAAS names carry heavy premiums with their valuations but this name should be a big name in AI for years to come. I might take a few shares into earnings, small position, and then hope for a big selloff right at announcement and then buy that dip hard. These names are so tricky though.

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 10.48.29 AM.png

Snowflake really has a nice looking chart going into earnings tomorrow. These SAAS names carry heavy premiums with their valuations but this name should be a big name in AI for years to come. I might take a few shares into earnings, small position, and then hope for a big selloff right at announcement and then buy that dip hard. These names are so tricky though.

View attachment 147806
Talked myself into adding a few shares at $163.40. Right at a large volume shelf...would think for this tank after earnings it would need to be a breakdown of business fundamentals. Still hoping for a quick drop at earnings annoucement that I can add more.

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 11.04.36 AM.png

Not sure what to think of Tesla. Earnings were so bad and guidance was blah and I don't think it gets better for them in the near term.

Market at ATH's and this is floundering around.

View attachment 147786

Big move since this...was staring right at this but dang it's earnings were so bad and it's valuation is still pricey. But big move from $175 to $186, looks strong and probably headed to mid $190's.

sc.png

The VIX is at 5 year lows...no fear in this market. 12 is a big level...if NVDA cooperates it could be headed to 9

Monthly chart

Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 4.26.27 PM.png

Started position in SHOP right at open...$58.30. I will add more in the coming days...I might be early on this one.

View attachment 147801

I didn't add more yesterday at close but should have. This has been a similar pattern the past couple of weeks....a bearish day then a sharp reversal higher. HOOD/COIN/ARM all did this before they ran.

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 9.00.47 AM.png

View attachment 147806

I added some SNOW in pre-market. I really like this chart...but earnings after close is very risky.

sc.png

View attachment 147806

Stopped out of this garbage...I should have sold last night when this was in the 170's. These SAAS names are such hot garbage.

sc.png

Back