• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Everyone selling everything to pile into NVDA....this isn't going to end well

I am super light right now...I closed a lot of positions, this isn't healthy at all.

I am 100% cash...sold ARM for a nice gain, been holding for a week or so and scalped GME today for a quick few $. I was light today anyways but sold rest.

PCE on Friday and I think that will need to be good to make new highs.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 at 2.44.34 PM.png

I bought the heck out of this dip today...not often we get a 1% gap down in the Qs. I also added Tesla at $175. It hasn't done anything in 4 years...summers can be bullish for Tesla, I hope, atleast that's what I am telling myself.

Note...the weekly macd cross is nice.

sc.png

I bought the heck out of this dip today...not often we get a 1% gap down in the Qs. I also added Tesla at $175. It hasn't done anything in 4 years...summers can be bullish for Tesla, I hope, atleast that's what I am telling myself.

Note...the weekly macd cross is nice.

View attachment 147889

Still have Tesla from $175...looks good to me. Going to try and let the shares work.

sc.png

SPY gap filled today...right at it's 20dema...I added some today on this dip. I'm not super long on anything though.

sc-1.png

These megaphone patterns are very difficult to trade against....higher highs and lower lows. Can't buy strength have to trim into any.

Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 12.55.48 PM.png

Been watching SMCI for awhile. Started position at $802 this morning.

sc.png

Nothing working for me...stopped out...back to 100% cash. Ugly looking market. Of course everytime I start to think that it rips higher.

One of the craziest days I've seen in a while...they absolutely flushed so much today and then ripped it hard into close.

I put some SPY back on when it reclaimed $521.50.

Screen Shot 2024-05-31 at 3.55.11 PM.png

One of the craziest days I've seen in a while...they absolutely flushed so much today and then ripped it hard into close.

I put some SPY back on when it reclaimed $521.50.

View attachment 147905
I closed out this when $525 gave. I got no swings on right now.

Past couple of weeks of price action is what you see in bear markets or bearish periods.

Screen Shot 2024-06-03 at 1.06.08 PM.png

I’ve been fairly quiet the past week or so. Bought back some TQQQ today in low 67’s and also nibbled some GME today.

IMG_1229.jpeg

I closed GME at $31 last night...I wasn't going to wait for another pre-market sell off. Obviously market ripping with CPI coming in light...Jay this afternoon.

Tesla looks real interesting...it's tough with Elon's pay package vote soon. If that fails this could really rollover.

sc-1.png

Apple: holy sheet. Up 7% today to a record high 207! AI!
Apple up another 4% today and a total of 11% the last two days to 216! After lagging other techs badly for several months, it has come back bigtime the last month.

Back