• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I went mostly cash on Friday (except 401k). Think I'm just going to chill for a while. Fidelity is paying 4.2% on my cash balance.

You guys should probably go all in.

Tech about to engulf Friday's big down day. Crazy...banks crumbling and everyone piling into tech.

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 2.34.38 PM.png

2yr below 4%...Fed rapid hiked...they broke something...now do they stop and start cutting...

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 4.02.40 PM.png

2yr below 4%...Fed rapid hiked...they broke something...now do they stop and start cutting...

View attachment 134281
Do they cut and cause more inflation or hike and crash the market? What a tangled web the FED is weaving. Either way, the consumer doesn't win. Sucks we have a trade deficit that's so far in the negative right now, because that would be a tool to get out of this.

'This is the perfect storm': Rich Dad, Poor Dad author who tipped Lehman Brothers collapse predicts Credit Suisse to be next major bank failure and warns of 'serious trouble' for U.S. bond market​

• Robert Kiyosaki - author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, infamously called the 2008 Lehman Brothers' collapse, which deepened the financial crisis of the time
  • The bank's CEO Ulrich Koerner tried to quell doubts, saying their Silicon Valley Bank 'credit exposure is not material'

But CEO Ulrich Koerner said today: 'Our SVB credit exposure is not material', while insiders insisted the world's seventh largest investment bank, headquartered in Zurich, is more highly regulated than SVB in the US and is 'conservatively positioned against any interest rate risks'.

Speaking on Cavuto: Coast to Coast, Kiyosaki said: 'The problem is the bond market, and my prediction, I called Lehman Brothers years ago, and I think the next bank to go is Credit Suisse, because the bond market is crashing.'

He explained, while holding up a dollar bill: 'The U.S. dollar is losing its hegemony in the world right now. So they're going to print more and more and more of this...trying to keep this thing from sinking.'

The expert said that the bond market - which is bigger than the stock market - is now the problem, and the fact that it is crashing is unnerving to many onlookers.

Layoffs…CPI 6%….banks crumbling and more to come. And we get our markets ripping…

It's ripping cause so many people bought puts . Premium burn in full effect. See what happens tomorrow with PPI I bet we end the week where we started on spy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now we know why market ripped so hard the last 20 mins...

MOC $4.4 BILLION TO BUY

Pumped for the PPI dump tomorrow to stay in the 385-400 range. What a BS range we are stuck in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Until the late day short cover it sure looked market was rolling over...the daily candles were looking real ugly. Last week had a huge engulfing bearish weekly and now it's building.

I haven't been trading much, this market just very difficult right now.

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 4.28.23 PM.png

Back