• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I for one hope Apple loses. They haven't actually innovatived for a long time. True innovation was at the beginning. Their practices as a business are becoming the epitome of bad consumer practices like always finding a loophole around right to repair.
Reality is someone in the DOJ trying to make a name for himself by going after a titan...plus it's an election year. Apple will end up paying some fine and conceding something to open up more things.

Last edited:
I don't know enough about other smartphone models but do Android phones have the ability to run iTunes. I'm not sure what they want...Apple should just let other Mfgs use iTunes and iCloud and charge a healthy subscription fee per user. They can't make Apple give this away for free.
It isn't on Android nor does it work with it. It definitely isn't good how much they control so antitrust suits make sense.

Seriously...the DOJ is going after Apple because of this. If Apple loses it will set back innovation into the stone ages.

Yea, thanks DOJ.

Still following the trendlines

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_234912_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_234912_TradingView.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 5
LAC sure did go! BNKD bear bank reentered the trendlines could be a nice pop
1711143965739.png

Last edited:
kinda looks like a inverted head &shoulders on semi's was better seen on soxs filled the move around 70%1711633368390.png

Last edited:
Back