• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I can't remember it working for any team though (massive trade for first overall pick). Maybe it has and I just can't remember.
It never does, great franchises build a whole team over time, adding strategic pieces of the puzzle, small trades here and there, never give away the farm for one thoroughbred. One person can't win championships

It never does, great franchises build a whole team over time, adding strategic pieces of the puzzle, small trades here and there, never give away the farm for one thoroughbred. One person can't win championships
In general that’s true but I think this team would’ve won the division this year with Stroud or Young. The offensive line was actually really good and the defensive line wasn’t awful. I think the defense could be even better with an offense that doesn’t have thirty second drives.

I’m hopeful but skeptical.

In general that’s true but I think this team would’ve won the division this year with Stroud or Young. The offensive line was actually really good and the defensive line wasn’t awful. I think the defense could be even better with an offense that doesn’t have thirty second drives.

I’m hopeful but skeptical.
Agree we were a good QB from winning our (------) division. We are taking a step back getting rid of Moore and draft picks but hopefully we hit on this pick. Division is still wide open this year so who knows what happens.

Scored Some Duke tickets last night ACC tourney. Headed back tonight. Hopefully they can cut the nets

Blue Devils keep rolling. We owe Uva one big time after what happened in the last game. Also just checking to see if NC State is still the best team in NC right now.
You are making enemies with the entire forum! Just wait till duke flops next season and see the heat you get from us all.

Your to soft Lick. You act like you have never heard trash talk before. Isn't it illegal or it should be to attend state and be a tarheel fan. That's like going to Duke and being a Carolina fan or vice versa. My family would have disowned me. You wouldn't of made it around the guys I grew up with doing that. That wouldn't of went over to well. You act like it's against the law for us to talk trash about Unc but y'all do the same stuff to us and you know it. Like you guys have never said the same thing about us. You guys do every day. I've heard the $hit for 40 years. You think I'm bad about talking crap. I'm real tame compared to most. You think your fan base is so classy compared to the baby stuff I say when yall were chanting f coach k last year at your house and then lied about it and so did your coach. He said he never heard it if he would have he would have stopped it. BS. Gimme a break. I've had enemies my entire life for crying out loud I'm a diehard Duke fan till the day I die. Sure I'm making enemies. I'm talking about your team. I know it's a sensitive topic right now. I've been on both ends of it. It goes both ways. Your either up or down. At the end of the day some of my best friends are UNC fans and State fans and I have been right there for them when they needed anything in life and they have been right there for me if I ever needed anything.

Your to soft Lick. You act like you have never heard trash talk before. Isn't it illegal or it should be to attend state and be a tarheel fan. That's like going to Duke and being a Carolina fan or vice versa. My family would have disowned me. You wouldn't have made it around the guys I grew up with doing that. That wouldn't have went over to well. You act like it's against the law for us to talk trash about Unc but y'all do the same stuff to us and you know it. Like you guys have never said the same thing about us. You guys do every day. I've heard the $hit for 40 years. You think I'm bad about talking crap. I'm real tame compared to most. You think your fan base is so classy compared to the baby stuff I say when yall were chanting f coach k last year at your house and then lied about it and so did your coach. He said he never heard it if he would have he would have stopped it. BS. Gimme a break. I've had enemies my entire life for crying out loud I'm a diehard Duke fan till the day I die. Sure I'm making enemies. I'm talking about your team. I know it's a sensitive topic right now. I've been on both ends of it. It goes both ways. Your either up or down. At the end of the day some of my best friends are UNC fans and State fans and I have been right there for them when they needed anything in life and they have been right there for me if I ever needed anything.
Lay off the liquor… no one said anything worth a damn thesis paper response… even more so no one said anything worth getting riled up for… I’m not so sure I’m the soft one in this situation. Congrats on your win

Last edited:
Back