• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Is this a dream? They had nearly 300 yards of passing on the road and with the most completions in a game in 17 years and that from a true freshman in a game that ended nearly 5 hours after it started? Wow!
Jeff Sims looks like a keeper!

Happy daily fantasy week 1. May all your picks be hits and you make $$ unless you are in the same fanduel contest as me then I hope you do ok

Jeff Sims looks like a keeper!

He was very impressive and makes it easy to forget that they ran the option as recently as the year before last. Hopefully, he doesn’t take the path of Reggie Ball, another dual threat QB who started his GT career very strong as a true freshman but who sort of petered out toward the end.

Last edited:
I really hope the Big 10 can play again in October.... Ohio State is a really good team and it would be a shame to not see them compete for the title. I don't care about the rest of the Big 10, but at least let Ohio State play.

Back