• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Heck Milwaukee nearly scored 20 runs too. Must have been something in the air tonight. Can't remember the last time 2 different teams scored at least 19 runs on the same night.

This messed college Fall football schedule is giving these FCS schools some opportunities. Case in point, Campbell playing Georgia Southern on ESPNU in a few minutes. They'll get creamed but get a nice financial boost for it and hard hitting quality games that will more than prepare them for when the Big South does finally get their season going. Btw, they have Coastal, App St. and Wake Forest on the schedule, that's big time for them. I'm just ticked I can't be at the App St game when they play

Lol Iowa State got blown out by Louisiana and Arkansas St is leading Kansas St with :38 to go

This messed college Fall football schedule is giving these FCS schools some opportunities. Case in point, Campbell playing Georgia Southern on ESPNU in a few minutes. They'll get creamed but get a nice financial boost for it and hard hitting quality games that will more than prepare them for when the Big South does finally get their season going. Btw, they have Coastal, App St. and Wake Forest on the schedule, that's big time for them. I'm just ticked I can't be at the App St game when they play
I didn't know Campbell was playing this year. Let's climb the trees between the gas station and Barker and watch

I didn't know Campbell was playing this year. Let's climb the trees between the gas station and Barker and watch
Lol... Unfortunately all games are away since they had to reshuffle when Big South postponed all fall sports. And they gave Ga. Southern a whale of a game!

Lol... Unfortunately all games are away since they had to reshuffle when Big South postponed all fall sports. And they gave Ga. Southern a whale of a game!
Oh that sucks. I drove by the other day and some guys were practicing. I felt sorry for them because I thought they were completely cancelled

Oh that sucks. I drove by the other day and some guys were practicing. I felt sorry for them because I thought they were completely cancelled
Yeah that would've sucked but they practicing for actual games. They just finished, lost by 1 freaking pt.

You are not wrong. We played so much better than them, but kept handing them gifts. (2INT, 3 blocked FG's)

Is this a dream? They had nearly 300 yards of passing on the road and with the most completions in a game in 17 years and that from a true freshman in a game that ended nearly 5 hours after it started? Wow!

Back