• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

So with UNC a better team this year it’s definitely feasible should they meet in Charlotte
I could see that. Not a ton of competition for the 2nd spot in the ACCCG. Maybe ND/FSU/VT but overall unless the schedule is so unbalanced a mid tier team can sneak in I would have unc as the favorite

I could see that. Not a ton of competition for the 2nd spot in the ACCCG. Maybe ND/FSU/VT but overall unless the schedule is so unbalanced a mid tier team can sneak in I would have unc as the favorite
I know these are special circumstances this year but ND needs to get in or get out. All or nothing.

Good Braves win today.. solid pitching and timely hitting for once. AJ Minter/Martin/Melancon shut 'em down in the 7-8-9th. Now 3-3 and 1/10th of the way through the season.

MLB commissioner has warned that if the COVID-19 situation does not improve, the season would be over.

I think Touki earned himself another start without a pitch count of 75 with next time (as long as we get there), but he's such a wild card that this start could be 6 innings of no run ball or 2.1 innings and 5-6 runs.

He does struggle getting left handed bats out though.

I want remind you of where one of those 13 w's came from!

The situation is an individual team thinking it was okay to go to a strip joint in Atlanta last week. Punish the team, not the other 29 teams doing things well.

There’s nothing wrong with going to a strip club during a way overblown pandemic. 99.5% have survived Covid-19. No worse than the flu. That team should absolutely not be punished. They should be free to do whatever they want to do.

There’s nothing wrong with going to a strip club during a way overblown pandemic. 99.5% have survived Covid-19. No worse than the flu. That team should absolutely not be punished. They should be free to do whatever they want to do.
I don’t disagree with you, as long as MLB doesn’t shut down the season for outbreaks coming from players attending these establishments.

Back