• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Lol the Trump 2020 car got wrecked in today’s nascar race... on pit road ten laps in!

So symbolic!

ROTFL ?
View attachment 43722
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much hatred and wanting to see the failure of a president and even the people that support him. It’s truly not healthy and totally unnatural to have so much hate. Yes he’s an idiot at times but never has people hated someone so badly. It’s all the liberals can think about is finding something to hate and make fun of him on. What will the liberals do if Biden is treated the same way? I’m sure anything said against Biden will be considered hate speech. This is what’s dividing America even more. The constant attacking and no respect for the president or his supporters. I did not like Obama at all but understood he was my president and hoped he did a good job. Liberals are miserable and definitely love misery.

The mid 80s were heartbreaking for us. Lose to the bears then my parents let me stay up late to watch the ball trickle through Bucners feet. Heartbreaking.

I will say I have had the trifecta twice in my life. A season where the Pat's, Sox and Tarheels all won the national championship in the same season.

Mookie would have been safe regardless. Stanley got a late break off the mound and never would have made it to first in time for the toss. If Buckner fielded it and tried to beat Mookie to first he wouldn’t have gotten there either with his knees. McNamara should have left Dave Stapleton in at first. Stapleton was a defensive replacement in the later innings when he didn’t start.

I’m a huge Red Sox fan and have been since I was in grade school. Listened to their games since the mid 70’s. I remember the Fisk game, Bucky “f*cking” Dent, 1986, 2003 and Grady leaving Pedro in too long and losing in extra innings because of Aaron “f*cking” Boone, the joy of 2004 and 2007, the 2011 collapse and the fried chicken episode in the dugout, 2012 and the abomination that was Bobby Valentine, 2013 and champions again, mediocrity through 2017, and finally champs again in 2018.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so much hatred and wanting to see the failure of a president and even the people that support him. It’s truly not healthy and totally unnatural to have so much hate. Yes he’s an idiot at times but never has people hated someone so badly. It’s all the liberals can think about is finding something to hate and make fun of him on. What will the liberals do if Biden is treated the same way? I’m sure anything said against Biden will be considered hate speech. This is what’s dividing America even more. The constant attacking and no respect for the president or his supporters. I did not like Obama at all but understood he was my president and hoped he did a good job. Liberals are miserable and definitely love misery.
A president goes out of his way to spend 6-7 figures on advertisement on a race car and it gets destroyed while going 40 mph on pit road 10 laps in, and said president exclaims the next morning “wow! Lowest ratings ever!!” (When they’re actually going up). This race car and the situation surrounding it yesterday is the epitome of the trump 2020 campaign. I’d hardly consider that hate, more like the truth & it really hurts maga snowflakes feelings to know this to be the case.

Do you remember the venom that was spewed at President Obama and his family? For God’s sake, they called his wife Moo-chelle, and all kinds of people on the right called her a gorilla.

A president goes out of his way to spend 6-7 figures on advertisement on a race car and it gets destroyed while going 40 mph on pit road 10 laps in, and said president exclaims the next morning “wow! Lowest ratings ever!!” (When they’re actually going up). This race car and the situation surrounding it yesterday is the epitome of the trump 2020 campaign. I’d hardly consider that hate, more like the truth & it really hurts maga snowflakes feelings to know this to be the case.
Well I definitely no snowflake. As far as supporting Trump I have on past but do not plan on voting for him or Biden in November. Most likely will not vote. Either path America takes is most likely not going to be pretty.

Do you remember the venom that was spewed at President Obama and his family? For God’s sake, they called his wife Moo-chelle, and all kinds of people on the right called her a gorilla.
I was not part of that nor will be part of it. The president is the president and I just hope they do their best. I’m sure when Biden wins it will be just as bad as towards Trump. Both sides have uncovered hate that will not retreat. It’s sad the division in America and it’s getting worse every day. From everyone single thing that touches our lives. From sports to foods to brands to books to entertainment to speech. Again Americans need to come together to protest for term limits. No one in politics can be in office till 10 years working a regular job. Then 2 terms at most then back to regular job without benefits and pay.

I was not part of that nor will be part of it. The president is the president and I just hope they do their best. I’m sure when Biden wins it will be just as bad as towards Trump. Both sides have uncovered hate that will not retreat. It’s sad the division in America and it’s getting worse every day. From everyone single thing that touches our lives. From sports to foods to brands to books to entertainment to speech. Again Americans need to come together to protest for term limits. No one in politics can be in office till 10 years working a regular job. Then 2 terms at most then back to regular job without benefits and pay.

You literally said you had never seen so much hatred directed at a president. Were you deaf and blind from 2008-2016?

You literally said you had never seen so much hatred directed at a president. Were you deaf and blind from 2008-2016?
Come on. You think the hatred was this bad towards Obama and if you say it was then I believe you. No reason to ask if I was deaf or blind. Either way it’s going to be this way towards Biden until his vp takes over. Then I expect it to be the worse any of us have ever seen. It’s not just the Presidents it’s all of America that is full of hate.

The premier league tested 2,250 people in their weekly COVID test and no one was positive. I wonder what they are doing compared to US sports. When the NBA goes to the bubble this week, will it help lower the spread? What about baseball and the full country plan. I don't know how the NFL and college football will work right now.

This will be a very important month for American sports starting back up. (Obviously of course, but still should be stated)

Many on the right said these things, but the majority will never own up to it. And I'm not a lib or anything close and certainly no fan of Obama as POTUS. This is coming from a right of center independent who tells it like it is because I can't stand lies and hypocrisy.

The premier league tested 2,250 people in their weekly COVID test and no one was positive. I wonder what they are doing compared to US sports. When the NBA goes to the bubble this week, will it help lower the spread? What about baseball and the full country plan. I don't know how the NFL and college football will work right now.

This will be a very important month for American sports starting back up. (Obviously of course, but still should be stated)

I don't think college football is going to play this fall. The hard deadline for TV is approaching very fast if some of the stuff I've seen at other places are true, and a decision needs to be made by then.

NFL will likely still try but probably get cancelled once you see a team with all of their QBs or RBs test positive.

Back