• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

I was looking at that last night. Decided to play some Fanduel and Draftkings since they have large prizes for the card.
I had no idea it was tonight, I happened by ESPN.com earlier and saw that on the header and just figured it was Saturday night. I might have to donate a few dollars to my fellow Fanduel players

Anyone here watch/listen to the Pat McAfee show? They keep talking about a NCAA tournament style NBA tourny, anyone else heard anything about that? At this point put it on PPV and take my money

I had no idea it was tonight, I happened by ESPN.com earlier and saw that on the header and just figured it was Saturday night. I might have to donate a few dollars to my fellow Fanduel players

There is more on Saturday too.

Anyone here watch/listen to the Pat McAfee show? They keep talking about a NCAA tournament style NBA tourny, anyone else heard anything about that? At this point put it on PPV and take my money
Hmm first I've heard about that, but that would be interesting.

Just saw on CNBC that the NFL just approved letting players return to facilities in states that are loosening restrictions.

From the way it sounds of late, colleges in the SEC aren't going to be far behind in approving something similar (although it'll be student athletes returning to campus in this case and not pro athletes going back to facilities). Honestly since I sometimes like to see the world burn, I can't wait until the SEC votes and does approve it. The backlash from that in social media will be hilarious to me.

Nascar at Darlington today, built 2 DFS lineups. It'll be interesting to see how things go with no practice leading into the race. I would think we get a bunch of single file racing until the first competition caution

NCAA approved voluntary workouts in CFB/MBB/WBB beginning June 1st...seems as if all systems go for the SEC to approve letting everyone return June 1st, and Ohio State is returning June 8th.

Expected comments in there, and more expected comments incoming when the SEC approves voluntary on campus workouts for June 1st later this week. It is expected because all ADs/presidents except Phil Fulmer has already stated they're for it (which is odd as you'd expect Vanderbilt to state they're not for it).

All sports have/need a "bad guy" and KB is the one for NASCAR....I'm just glad I have some sort of sport to watch right now.

Yeah Kyle Busch sucks.
He may be unlikable, but he certainly doesn't suck. I'm not a fan of his (I guess I'm a Byron fan these days by default, though it's not quite the same as my fandom of Jeff Gordon), but I think he's good for the sport.

He may be unlikable, but he certainly doesn't suck. I'm not a fan of his (I guess I'm a Byron fan these days by default, though it's not quite the same as my fandom of Jeff Gordon), but I think he's good for the sport.
Yeah I meant suck in the likability category. He has a horrible attitude. He's a good driver, though. Can't deny that. I wish Gordon would have one a Sprint Cup championship. That's too bad.

The Last Dance was awesome. No doubt Jordan is the GOAT. Not just because of his skill and the titles, but the way he was so driven to win, and how he changed the whole culture of the game.
Yeah, I would agree with that.

there it is (just 7 days later than I anticipated on June 8th)

Couple expected comments in there, but I'm excited as long as we can continue positive momentum.

Back