• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Denver didn't have their second star but I still sort of feel like they shouldn't have been swept. Maybe lose the series, but swept?

Which probably costs them this series. I thought the winner of tonight's game would take the series.
It was like the coach called them over at the 6 minute mark in the 3rd and said, "stop passing the ball. We want all iso from here on out. Giannis, you take 3s and fade-aways. Don't double Durant. And whatever you do, stop playing defense."

Not sure what was said, but that's what happened on the court. Bucks should be ashamed and just forfeit the series, because they literally have no shot now.

Kawhi Leonard injury probably ends Clippers hopes of going any further
Guarantee Morris or Reggie or some other jabroni will go 17-17 from 3 and Paul George will score 70. Now, Chris Paul is out on protocols, so the Suns are done. Going to be Clippers and Nets in the finals. Clippers in 7. Good finals.

Clippers gonna Clip most likely strikes again. They had a chance to buck the trend because Kawhi has been his cold blooded self, but without him, I don't think so.

I'll be here to eat crow if this is wrong.

Back