• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Sports Thread

cd2play

Reaction score
At the end of the day, I don't see the Dodgers getting back to the World Series this year. I think they've got too many off fields issues (Trevor Bauer, etc). I can't stand those 'stards anyway.

Avalanche

Reaction score
I think getting to a conference finals is pretty legit. Hard to make a case otherwise. If this team is healthy, they're a good team.
The eastern conference wasn't a joke this year. Strong teams with the Sixers, Bucks, Hawks, and even Knicks. Boston wasn't what we've come to expect, but otherwise a fairly strong conference. I'd chalk the Hawks season up as a success.

Avalanche

Reaction score
Giannis has had back2back very strong games. Doing what he always should, be a beast in the paint, get the opposition in foul trouble, and hit 60 plus percent with his FT's, and hitting the glass on rebounds. These games are what made pundits agree he is a 2 time MVP. Can he replicate what he did with another 40 plus point performace for a 3rd time in a row, while getting Deandre Ayton in foul trouble again? He might have to, because Middleton and Holiday haven't proven they can be consistent teammates. But if they can at least be marginally successful, this might become a series.

Rain Cold

You've been fixed. Next!
Staff member
Reaction score
Giannis has had back2back very strong games. Doing what he always should, be a beast in the paint, get the opposition in foul trouble, and hit 60 plus percent with his FT's, and hitting the glass on rebounds. These games are what made pundits agree he is a 2 time MVP. Can he replicate what he did with another 40 plus point performace for a 3rd time in a row, while getting Deandre Ayton in foul trouble again? He might have to, because Middleton and Holiday haven't proven they can be consistent teammates. But if they can at least be marginally successful, this might become a series.
Suns ought to win the series, even with Giannis being Giannis. But they can't have another egg from Booker. And they can't show up with low energy and run around with cement shoes all game. And the refs have to do a better job calling fouls consistently.