• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Tom Brady vs. Drew Brees on Sunday night football tonight. They have combined for 1120 TD passes and 89 miles of completion yardage in their careers. 89 miles of completion yardage! That's the same distance from Athens Alabama to Birmingham... or for you NC guys the same distance from Greenboro to Charlotte.. Amazing!

Brees is adding to both totals tonight... Brady is not

Tom Brady vs. Drew Brees on Sunday night football tonight. They have combined for 1120 TD passes and 89 miles of completion yardage in their careers. 89 miles of completion yardage! That's the same distance from Athens Alabama to Birmingham... or for you NC guys the same distance from Greenboro to Charlotte.. Amazing!

Brees is adding to both totals tonight... Brady is not
Worked out good for me. I had a slight lead in fantasy with only one RB left to play. My opponent had Brady and Evans and just about got blanked.

Use to love watching Roy Jones Jr box but man the fight between him and Mike Tyson would be hard to watch.

Coach Saban has tested positive for Covid-19 and has mild symptoms so this isn't a false positive like the first time. He will be quarantined and miss the Iron Bowl on Saturday

The Ravens may have to forfeit their game. One of their staff members broke protocol and forfeiting is one of the options on the table according to the NFL COVID-19 guidelines.

Back