• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Seeing how emotional the coach was for his players and how passionate he was about his team almost had me crying. Good for him and that team. They worked hard for that win away from home.

I saw him crying immediate post game interview on the field.
Dude .. My eyes were welling too. NIU (Northern Illinois U) Ftw, seems a class act team. His passion was undeniable. What a game it was to watch.
You may not like me much knowing I’m a HUGE GA fan. Lol

Put me on photo with king wolf Nico

51-10🍊🍊🍊

Georgia practicing for y’all! Folks in our band complaining y’all spit at em cussed at em and tripped em! Disgraceful! Shane was right, classless ! Shame on y’all, spending your entire life savings to make this trip to nc and behaving like this

IMG_8844.png

Georgia practicing for y’all! Folks in our band complaining y’all spit at em cussed at em and tripped em! Disgraceful! Shane was right, classless ! Shame on y’all, spending your entire life savings to make this trip to nc and behaving like this

View attachment 150828

Hashim.
Show some class bro
Don’t be such a “lick”

View attachment 150828

View attachment 150828

We can’t wait. They better be ready. We really played a bad game today which is scary. We tried to talk to nicely. Tn football is different sir. I wish you well in the ACC. 50-10 says enough

Last edited:
We can’t wait. They better be ready. We really played a bad game today which is scary. We tried to talk to nicely. Tn football is different sir. I wish you well in the ACC. 50-10 says enough
GA will beat Tennessee on November 16th, 31 - 14

8 straight sounds good to me.
Long ways out still till the Georgia game …take it one game at a time …. Suspect Carson beck will struggle in that game with our front…. Know Georgia is a very talented team… and they deserve the number one ranking … I pray to GOD they’re still number one when the Vols come to Sanford stadium …. It’s going be a slober knocker sec game… know it’s going a good game with bama at home … but for once not really concerned with bama this season.

Last edited:
I havent watched. Checked score and confirms I made right call. Not checking in, watching any. Made decession for 2 years in a row now not to invest any time. Gonna pay huge dividends. Hs and College only. Ill watch post season.

I got the Chiefs beating the Falcons this year superbowl. Best part of season will come in January,when I tune in Steven Smith guy on ESPN after the cowboys loose once again in the post season.
Prayers and thoughts to all my Panthers fan brethern. The boat is in reverse.

Man Panthers are getting beat pretty good.. 30-0. I personally thought Young will have a better season then last year.

Back