• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Whelp Falcons lost. I was cautionly optimistic about today's game. On to the next game. I liked the defense this game, but our offense just struggled in the game. I had high hopes for the second half but the Steelers shut us out.

I wonder what the excuses will be for bryce this year. Dudes about to kill another coaches career
If he plays like that for much longer Red Rifle Dalton is going to start.

I was really hoping Bryce would look better this year but this was not encouraging. I hope I’m wrong, but he looks to be a massive bust.

On the flip side Darnold and Baker look good today, so maybe we are just cursed.

I Will pull for NC state the rest of the way. That will be the best dline you see all year by a landslide. Game could have been tied at half.
i was at a show saturday night (any dismemberment plan fans in here?) but my understanding is that we were chumming it up until the pick 6. hope grayson mccall can get it together. but seems that these transfer qbs for a lot of schools work out less than you'd think

really gutted about the panthers and bryce, i want to support and back bryce so much because character wise he seems like everything you'd want in a guy being the face of the franchise. he's just not big enough. i asked my friend about it and he said he legitimately thinks he can't see past the line of scrimmage and is just guessing on all the deep throws. i like this take. are there any bama fans here that saw this coming out of him?

If Bryce Young continues to struggle some 2025 NFL mock drafts already have the Panthers drafting Shedeur Sanders, the son of Deon Sanders. That would be two quarterbacks in three years for the franchise. I know Young has had his problems but to be fair, he doesn't have the best supporting cast of characters to work with. Much of this can be blamed on David Tepper who has taken the Panthers to new lows since he took control of the team.

If Bryce Young continues to struggle some 2025 NFL mock drafts already have the Panthers drafting Shedeur Sanders, the son of Deon Sanders. That would be two quarterbacks in three years for the franchise. I know Young has had his problems but to be fair, he doesn't have the best supporting cast of characters to work with. Much of this can be blamed on David Tepper who has taken the Panthers to new lows since he took control of the team.
All bout saving money

If he plays like that for much longer Red Rifle Dalton is going to start.

I was really hoping Bryce would look better this year but this was not encouraging. I hope I’m wrong, but he looks to be a massive bust.

On the flip side Darnold and Baker look good today, so maybe we are just cursed.

As a Panthers fan, this is depressing. Bryce is obviously not an NFL franchise qb. Seems like a nice kid but we’ve been set back for years for that terrible draft pick. The draft picks we lost, DJ Moore, it’s just sad.

To think we passed on CJ Stroud. Infuriating.

To further acknowledge my pain, I’m a Giants fan too…Daniel Jones is also done. I’ve had a bad Sunday. Lol

Panthers drew a pretty light start to the season before playing KC. Some improvements over last year and they are heading into that KC game and they are near .500 with some excitement in the fan base. Instead it looks like they will be headed to Europe to play the Giants in what could be a battle of winless teams.

As a Panthers fan, this is depressing. Bryce is obviously not an NFL franchise qb. Seems like a nice kid but we’ve been set back for years for that terrible draft pick. The draft picks we lost, DJ Moore, it’s just sad.

To think we passed on CJ Stroud. Infuriating.

To further acknowledge my pain, I’m a Giants fan too…Daniel Jones is also done. I’ve had a bad Sunday. Lol

Will Levis has been awful for the Titans too. Granted later pick but the kid has zero consistency. Can look like a fringe top 10 one series then the worst QB in the league the next two. Lost a 17-3 halftime lead to the Bears

Last edited:
Back