• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

Mizzou has the easiest schedule …. Say Texas be one sec teams
Yea their schedule, plus Head Coach. My son played for him few years back. Hes an offensive minded Genious. Texas got Michigan this week. Saw Manning do mop up duty last week. Hes gonna be the real deal when his time comes. No doubt. And Im not sold on Bama Offense yet.

Tennessee is pretty stout. They are exceptionally well coached. I think Pack stays close for two or maybe three quarters but Tennessee pulls away late. The one variable is Tennessee’s quarterback is redshirt freshman and I think State is more talented than Iowa he faced last year.

Still think State wins the crowd game 60/40.

Tennessee is pretty stout. They are exceptionally well coached. I think Pack stays close for two or maybe three quarters but Tennessee pulls away late. The one variable is Tennessee’s quarterback is redshirt freshman and I think State is more talented than Iowa he faced last year.

Yeah this game will be nico s toughest opponent he ha has faced …. Our defense front is pretty stout also

I’ll be there Saturday. Biggest out of conference game, other than a couple big Notre Dame matchups, that we’ve had in quite some time. I’ll be pulling for the Pack, but think it’s going to be difficult to keep up with the Vols. I see a 45-31 type shootout where we are on the short end. Doeren has not proven himself in big road/ neutral site matchups. Hope I’m wrong and the close call last week creates some galvanizing momentum.

Dude you aren’t playing a local community college like you usually do, you are playing NC State, a large school with lots of fans

It will be 50-50 or slightly more Vols. Our dline is outstanding. Your WRs might beat our DBs some which I fear. #8 is him though. No matter how many NC State fans show up there will only be a couple thousand by the 4th quarter.

Back