• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Sports Thread

You will meet king Nico Saturday and I would bank on 60-40 Tn crowd. I believe you will learn the words to Rocky Top by nights end
Lmao. Your insane if you think 60% will be TN fans… I don’t think most TN fans care about NC state to come out here… NCSU fans run deep , we are everywhere… I’d bet 70% ncsu 30% tops orange turds… Rocky top is an ok song … king Nico? Why you callin another man king… weirdo!

Lmao. Your insane if you think 60% will be TN fans… I don’t think most TN fans care about NC state to come out here… NCSU fans run deep , we are everywhere… I’d bet 70% ncsu 30% tops orange turds… Rocky top is an ok song … king Nico? Why you callin another man king… weirdo!
Is the game in Raleigh??

They will definitely be more NC State fans there.
I guess Charlotte is closeish to Knoxville though, can’t be more than 4 hours ? Maybe even 3? But yeah, NCSU has the largest fan base for football in this state, I don’t think we will be outnumbered.

I guess Charlotte is closeish to Knoxville though, can’t be more than 4 hours ? Maybe even 3? But yeah, NCSU has the largest fan base for football in this state, I don’t think we will be outnumbered.
4 hours.. It's a hard drive over the mountains. I've done it in about four. Much easier for NC State fans to be there than them.

Have u been paying attention. To their games lol…. FSU is getting manhandled on both sides of the line … don’t fix that over weeks time
Yes I know. But there’s no way they can go from being one of the best teams last year to one of the worst teams this year. They will get things fixed and have a decent season.

We need one more weather geek for fantasy football, draft is tomorrow night!

Yes I know. But there’s no way they can go from being one of the best teams last year to one of the worst teams this year. They will get things fixed and have a decent season.
nope, they are not a good team and they have a coach that's over his head. He proved that last years before the ball game.

This years SEC championship game will be Mizzou verse the winner of Ole Miss/UGA on Nov 9th

Acc will be Miami verse Clemson. Two long long shots to upset apple cart are GT and BC, cause they run the ball well, can control games. But emphasize Long shot.

G5 bid: Boise st,App St or Liberty.

Big 10: Ohio State has easiest schedule,road. So OSU verse USC

Big 12: Utah , rest want matter.

You Gamblers go make some money and your welcome!

Acc will be Miami verse Clemson. Two long long shots to upset apple cart are GT and BC, cause they run the ball well, can control games. But emphasize Long shot.

G5 bid: Boise st,App St or Liberty.

Big 10: Ohio State has easiest schedule,road. So OSU verse USC

Big 12: Utah , rest want matter.

You Gamblers go make some money and your welcome!

I just heard GT just got ranked for 1st time in 9 years! That’s how rough it has been. Nothing much to talk about or get excited about since 2015. They’re now #23. It feels good! And now this year we have the help of our Irish good luck charm, which isn’t a 4 leaf clover in this case.

@dsaur

I just heard GT just got ranked for 1st time in 9 years! That’s how rough it has been. Nothing much to talk about or get excited about since 2015. They’re now #23. It feels good! And now this year we have the help of our Irish good luck charm, which isn’t a 4 leaf clover in this case.

@dsaur
GT gon smoke UGA this year , book it ! Best team in the state of Georgia 🌭

Back